Last Updated May 21, 2022
- The information that we collect:
Passport and Plates collects personal information:
- When you provide it to us.
This may include your:
- Name and email address
- Content you share via comments
- any other information that you provide to us when you complete forms, including on our website, surveys, or otherwise provide us with information
- When you use our or visit our website(s).
This may include your:
- usage history
- transaction information
- location data, which we may collect through our apps (if applicable) or when you access our website using a mobile device
- information created when you communicate using our products or services, including the content of such communications and the time/date of the communications.
- information automatically collected either by us or any authorized third parties, when you visit our website(s) using your computer or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
- How we use the information we collect:
Passport and Plates uses the personal information that we collect:
- To provide our products and services.
For example, we use personal information to:
- Enable you to comment
- Submit content on our website.
Passport and Plates may use personal data to send you newsletters via email which may include links to affiliate products and services.
- Legal proceedings and requirements
We may use personal data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Passport and Plates services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
- When we share your information
We may share your information with third parties in connection with providing our products or services. This may include sharing your information with:
- vendors and service providers
- cloud storage providers
- social media companies, such as Facebook or Instagram, in connection with our use of their platforms to communicate with our users
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services, advertising networks, third-party data providers, and other service providers to reach or better understand our users and measure advertising effectiveness
- Google Analytics or a similar service to help us analyze how users use our website
- consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
Passport and Plates may also share your information if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. Passport and Plates may also share your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Passport and Plates assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another Passport and Plates.
- Additional information
- Opt-out from communications
As explained above, we may use your e-mail address or other personal information send you promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following links provided in the messages, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
- Data retention
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide our products and services, and for other purposes including to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, or enforce our Terms or other agreements.
- Visitors from Outside the United States
- Limitation of Liability
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information.
- Requests and inquiries